Tuesday, December 10, 2013

A Quick Note About Facial Hair Removal Methods


I do not have any official products or methods to review today, but I did want to share a few words of wisdom with all of you when it comes to removing facial hair.  I have heard people say that they tried a product, only to find out that they are allergic or sensitive to it.  In extreme cases, I've heard people say that the hair growth became worse - coarser, thicker, or darker.  To all of you who try facial hair removal methods - PLEASE test the ALL of the products/methods first on your legs!  I cannot stress this enough!  If you break out in acne or a rash, or if the hair growth becomes worse (God forbid!) it is far better to have it happen to your legs than to your face.  Even if it is a product that I have used and recommended myself, everyone is different, and therefore everyone's hair is different.  It is also important to note that there are some hair removal methods (such as shaving and laser hair removal) that are notorious for making the hair grow back in thicker.  This is not always the case, and I've seen some people have laser hair removal done quite successfully.  Yes, it may cost a bit more to test on your legs first, but by doing this you will get a better idea of what your results will be and perhaps save yourself the pain and anguish of having any negative effects on your face.

No comments:

Post a Comment